After nearly five years writing Teaching English as a Foreign Land on blogger.com, I’ve decided it’s time to move onto wordpress.org and become a more professional blogger. Not that I haven’t enjoyed using blogger.com to publish my material, but it’s time to move onto better things.
|Never underestimate the
power of a chicken’s head
What does this mean for you?
- A better blog with a new name (soon to be revealed).
- More professional presentation.
- Easier to follow.
- More consistent posting (every Monday and Friday).
- Songs with phonetics.
- Top ESL posts.
- How to articles.
- ESL journal: a two weekly journal about what happens in my classes to include content about what has worked, what hasn’t, knew ideas, funny anecdotes, and best spontaneous ideas.
- Updated Resources: including ESL games, lesson plans, activities, specific grammar points and resources on specific skills.
- More focussed articles on every level, including tons of stuff on B1/B2.
- My own lesson plans, games, ideas, tips, and advice.
- The odd rant/humour/satire post.
- Whatever else pops up.